ALGOMA FARMERS’ MARKET
Summer Market: June to October
Saturdays 8am – 12pm
Wednesdays 2pm – 5pm
Roberta Bondar Pavilion
Sault Ste. Marie Winter Market:
All-year Saturdays 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wellington Square Mall
625 Trunk Rd., Sault Ste. Marie
Contact: Martti Lemieux
Phone: (705) 248-3071
IRON BRIDGE FARMERS’ MARKET
July to September
Saturdays 9am – 2pm
Iron Bridge Museum
Corner of Hwy 17 & James St.
HILTON BEACH OPEN AIR MARKET
Late June to September
Saturdays 10am – 1pm
Yellow tent beside the Library
JOHNSON FARMERS’ MARKET DESBARATS
June 2 – Sept 1: Saturdays 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Sept 8 – Oct 12: Saturdays 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Johnson Township Community Centre
1 Cameron Ave., Desbarats
Phone: (705) 782-2201
Fax: (705) 782- 6780
*Watch for special occasion time changes
BLIND RIVER FARMERS’ MARKET
June 2 to September 21
Saturdays 8am – 2pm
Pavilion next to Timber Village Museum
Tips for Shopping at Farmers Markets
- Get to know your seasons. Knowing what to expect and what grows in the area makes shopping more efficient.
- Go early because the early bird does get the worm! You’ll be able to get the best selections, and those limited items that go quickly.
- Bring big sturdy bags and cash with small change. Transactions with cash or exact change is much easier.
- Be spontaneous. Sometimes it’s fun to leave the shopping list at home, or at least be open to trying something new.
- Ask an expert. If you find a vegetable new to you, ask the farmer how they like to eat it. You’ll get the best tips!
View Farmers’ Markets in a larger map